Sunday 28 August 2011

Post Prime

For 6 months, I have been fiddlling with the idea of starting a blog to keep track of the places I have visited, post pictures and share tips about the places I have visited. To that end , I have decided to the start this blog "Treks, trips and travels". Hopefully I will get around posting about all the places I have been to over the past 5 years, since I graduated from University.

In this first post, I am going to list all the places I have been to in China sorted by Province.

Beijing

Chongqing

Fujian
  • Wuyishan
  • Xiamen
  • Yongding

Guangdong
  • Dongguan
  • Guangdong
  • Xiangtoushan
  • Zhuhai

Hebei
  • Cangyashan
  • Chengde
  • Jimingyi
  • Shijiazhuang
  • Zhengding

Heilongjiang
  • Harbin
Henan
  • Anyang
  • Xiaodingshan, Huang He
  • Zhengzhou

Hong Kong

Hunan
  • Changsha
  • Fenghuang
  • Zhangjiajie

Jiangsu
  • Suzhou

Jiangxi
  • Luotiancun
  • Nanchang
  • Shuinan
Macau

Qinghai
  • Xining
Shaanxi
  • Xi'an
Shangdong
  • Qingdao
  • Taishan

Shanghai 

Shanxi
  • Pingyao
  • Taiyuan

Sichuan 
  • Chengdu
  • Huanglong
  • Jiuzhaigou

Tianjin

Tibet 
  • Drepung
  • Ganden
  • Gyantse
  • Kharogla Glacier
  • Lhasa
  • Namtso lake
  • Samye
  • Sera
  • Shannan
  • Tashilunpo
  • Yamtso lake
  • Yongbulakang

Yunnan
  • Baisha
  • Dali
  • Lijiang
  • Qiaotou
  • Shuhe
  • Tiger Leaping Gorge

1 comment:

  1. Till now, I have never go the chance to go for the trips on trek or height. But this list add a good list for treks. There are some wonder others trek in Asia also.I love Himalaya, I didn't went there but that place is paradise.

    Boston Hotel Rooms

    ReplyDelete